What is a massage? What is an Erotic Massage like? What are the benefits of an erotic massage? What types of Erotic Massages we offer in Dharma Massages Madrid?
Today at Dharma Massages Madrid we strive to understand and take into account all the benefits that a good massage can offer, as well as the differences between the types of massages known, especially with emphasis on Erotic Massages, of course ! !!
As well as the typology of erotic and tantric massages that we give at Dharma Masajes Madrid.
What is a massage?
Through contact with rubbing and kneading the body with the hands, with different pressures, speeds and techniques, given by a qualified therapist focusing on different areas of the body, we achieve improvement and relief of tension.
This is a by the book massage.
Now, in a global way, I tell you that there are a lot of varieties on the subject of massages. Here are some styles of massages:
- Swedish: can be good for “novices” on the subject of massages as it is perform with gentle kneading throughout the body. They tend to be long strokes, circular movements, vibration. It is basically a passive technique of joint movement.
- Shiatsu: It is a type of Japanese massage dedicated to people who want to feel relaxed and relieve stress, pain and tension.
- Massage with hot stones: This type of therapeutic massage is very similar to a Swedish massage, only that the therapist uses hot stones instead of his hands. It can help relieve muscle tension, improve blood flow, relieve stress.
- Massage with aromatherapy: Combines a soft and gentle pressure with the use of essential oils; They are best for people who want to have an emotional healing component on their massage and can help improve your mood, reduce stress and anxiety, reduce the symptoms of depression.
- Deep Tissue: uses more pressure than a Swedish massage. It is a good option if you have chronic muscle pain and anxiety. And this is achieved with slow movements and deep pressure with your fingers to relieve the tension of the deeper layers of your muscles and connective tissues.
- Sports massage: it is a good option if you have a repetitive use of a muscle injury, such as what you can get when playing a sport, to increase your flexibility and even performance.
In addition, sports massages can be used to relieve pain, anxiety and muscle tension.
- Trigger Point massage: they are more suitable for people who have injuries, chronic pain or a specific problem or condition; This type of massage can reduce pain. And well-being is achieved through wide and soft and relaxing movements, combined with a stronger and deeper pressure where the points of pain are.
- Reflexology: it is the best for people looking to relax or restore their natural energy levels. Reflexology uses a gentle to firm pressure at different pressure points on the feet, hands and ears.
- Thai: It is a much more active style of massage, specially designed to relieve or improve your flexibility, circulation, energy levels …
It is usually done through different pressures with the palms of the hands, as well as stretching several points of your body (this style is key, and it is one of those that we merge in our Erotic Massages- SEE THAI FUSSION).
- And many more, but we will emphasize the one that interests us the most to develop this Post, which is the Erotic Massage …
Do not miss the next Post
PART II TYPES OF DHARMA EROTIC MASSAGE where we will tell you a little more about the Types of Erotic Massages that Dharma Massages Madrid and the best erotic masseuses team (boys and girls) have for you! !!